Envoy March 2024 Schedule - Roscoe

Hey everyone!

Another quick update for the month. March was rather uneventful for me (which is a good thing!). A few weather delays and missed connections, but that’s expected with the spring weather. I managed to trade into a trip with some west coast/mountain flying, which is always fun! The month was a good mix of short and long flights, which I enjoyed. There’s very little open time available right now as we increase our staffing for new aircraft, but I still managed to grab a PNS turn for OT. I finished the month with 700 hours company time, which means I’m 50 hours away from being able to start earning our captains pay rate (750 qualifying hours as an FO allows us to switch to captains pay). I’m hoping to be there before I start my recurrent training at the end of April.

Here was my schedule for the month of March:

Originally Awarded
Block: 69.07
Credit: 72.30
Days Off: 14

Actual
Monthly Flight time: 64.30
Credited time: 80.54 (76.54+ 4.00 hours OT)
Nights away from base: 11
Days off: 14

1 - OFF
2 - OFF
3 - OFF
4 - OFF
5 - DFW-MMMY
6 - MMMY-PHX-BOI
7 - BOI-PHX-DSM
8 - DSM-MIA MIA-DFW (DH)
9 - OFF
10 - DFW-CID-DFW-LRD
11 - LRD-DFW-MAF-DFW-AMA
12 - AMA-DFW-BTR
13 - BTR-DFW-PNS-DFW
14 - OFF
15 - OFF
16 - OFF
17 - DFW-PNS-DFW (OT)
18 - OFF
19 - DFW-FWA
20 - FWA-DFW-SHV-DFW (FO for CA Line check) DFW-LIT (DH)
21 - LIT-DFW-ICT-DFW-TXK
22 - TXK-DFW
23 - OFF
24 - OFF
25 - OFF
26 - OFF
27 - DFW-SJT-DFW-GJT
28 - GJT-DFW
29 - DFW-GRK-DFW-MAF
30 - MAF-DFW-TUL-DFW
31 - OFF

Thanks!

Roscoe

2 Likes

Nice pictures and schedule. Thank you for posting.

1 Like

Roscoe,

Pretty sweet photo grabs you got, the one with DFW tower in the background is a really nice shot. I like to tell my family we have the best plane spotting view and it never gets old. I watched a British Airways A350 landing 27L in PHL the other day and was just in ‘awe’ at watching it glide down on final.

Brady

2 Likes

Roscoe,

I enjoy reading your monthly schedule and the pictures associated. I currently have an orientation with Envoy on June 6th. I’m excited to get started and move on in the next step of the career. I do not personally know anyone who works at Envoy, so I thought I would ask you how things are looking in the near future? I see there are acquisitions of new planes and solid hiring numbers, and as someone who works there I wondered if you think things are as good as they look? Hope you have a good month of April flying, thanks,

Mark

Mark,

Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed reading my schedules and congrats on the orientation date! I have nothing but good things to say about Envoy. I really do think that it is one of the best regionals to be at right now (yes I’m biased). Everyone is nice and mostly happy, training is well organized and quick, and the flying is enjoyable. I believe we have a good outlook at the moment. There are plenty of future aircraft orders and they recently published a company update stating that we are planning on hiring every month this year. Seems like both upper management and the pilot group are happy with where we are. Things can and will change, but at the moment, it’s a good place to be. The E-175 is a great airplane and I enjoy every moment I get to fly it. It’s incredibly automated and easy to learn for a first jet. I’ll definitely be sad to leave it one day.

Feel free to look through my posted schedules, and let me know if you have questions. Envoy does a good job making the training process straightforward, so you’ll get everything you need at orientation and Indoc. Welcome and good luck!

Roscoe

Roscoe,

Thanks for the reply! It was great to read and see your perspective. It’s exciting to hear things are looking good and makes me even more ecstatic to get there. Have a good month of flying and maybe I’ll see you around in the future.

Mark

1 Like