Envoy cadet application wait time

Hello,

My name is Justin and I am a current CFI (with my CMEL) student thats 18 years old, I submitted my Envoy cadet application February 2/16/2023 and as of now I have heard just about nothing from envoy as to whether or not I have been accepted into the program. I have a very good flight training record and nothing that I know of that would be keeping me from joining the program. I have emailed just about everyone I can think of and haven’t gotten any emails or help back. I was wondering it anyone had any answers for me if they are even accepting students, or any tips or tricks to help my application be reviewed. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Justin,

First off Id give them a call and ask their current timeline.

That said you may have noticed hiring has slowed at many carriers. Friends at the Regionals have said their airlines are starting to “reevaluate” their hiring needs for the next few years. At 18, there’s really nothing they can do with you for 3yrs so you’re really not a priority at this time. I suspect that might have something to do with it but again Id call.

Adam

1 Like