Real Answers from Real Pilots

Attend ATP with EAD

(Luke ) #1

Good morning,
I sent an email last week at the adress on the ATP but my haven’t heard back yet so I figured I could ask here too.
I would like to know if it is possible to attend the school for non-permanent residents. I hold an Employment Authorization Document (I-766) while my application for the green card is pending. I can legally stay and work in the US until my green card is approved.
Thank you


No. You will need a green card to attend ATP.



If you check the enrollment page (, it clearly states “US Citizenship or Permanent Resident”’ required.