Real Answers from Real Pilots

Tucker - Biography

(Tucker) #1

Hello Everybody!

My name is Tucker Tomek. I’m originally from Minnesota, but am currently a CFI with ATP at their Tampa location.

Like many of you, I wanted to be a pilot since I was a young child, I just never thought it would be possible. When I was in high school I started doing my research and stumbled across ATP Flight School. I was still a few years away from being able to attend, so I got a job, and began working full time to pay for flight lessons. I got my private license in July of 2016 from a small “mom and pop” flight school. I started reading this forum shortly after and knew that ATP was where I wanted to complete my training. I finished up my two year degree and moved to Tampa to begin training, credit for private, with ATP in July of 2017. I finished my training in December 2017 and began instructing right as the new year began in January and have loved every moment since.

I look forward to helping you all in any way that I can. I had a lot of questions when I was doing research so I know where you are coming from, don’t be afraid to ask. We have all been in your shoes and want to help!