Time line to getting to regionals?

Bobby,

As someone that has done research on schools and currently getting my PPL at a mom and pop location (while i built funds to survive 6 months with no check) ATP is competitive with others. I never looked into PEA as im not a fan of Florida but looking at the link you posted they appear to be Part 141 which isnt quite apples to apples and depending who you ask Part 141 is good or it is horrible. Part 141 is an approved structure so if you need more time with Chandelles you dont get that with 141 you get the alotted time and that is it.

They also are not very out and open about costs looking at their website. Just taking a look at their site its not very customer friendly.

I’m also curious why you came to an ATP forum (it has ATP’s logo in the top left) and start getting pissy with the mentors when they are trying to give you their opinion.

I will be starting ATP soon, so you enjoy PEA (or wherever you decide) and we will see who gets to the regionals first and who paid more for their ratings (mine is listed front and center on ATPs site).

PS i would avoid acting like a child in forums when your full name is listed as a few pilots I know said even though Aviation seems big its a very small knit community and word gets around quickly and you wouldn’t want your name to carry something like a small temper with opposing view points.

2 Likes

Look another ATP boot
 lol funny how you all come out of the woodwork! You all make it sound like the only ones training the next generation of pilots only can make it by going to ATP. Sounds like a cult to me.

You asked for more opinions and you got more opinions. You are also ignoring actual write ups to address your concerns and are continuing to just be an ass. If you don’t like the mindset of the people on the ATP forum, take your leave.

1 Like

You sound like a giant sissy.

1/10, would not drink a beer with.

3 Likes

I would also like to point out some irony.

Here, we have a guy who is such a loser that he decided it was worth his time to search out an ATP forum, register with an email, create a user name, and create multiple posts - for the sole purpose of trolling the people here - specifically ATP grads, several of which are CAPTAINS at airlines.

Let that sink in. What a bum. :rofl:

Bobby,
You are obviously wise beyond your years. Your ability to scour the internet for minutes at a time and make informative decisions is uncanny and inspiring. Only an individual with ironclad constitution will ask for advice and then ridicule the poor souls who give it. Like the comments section on a Facebook post, your words should be etched in stone for future generations and your “everyone take a knee” approach is as refreshing as it is brilliant. You will succeed in everything you do and they’ll build monuments to honor your memory. Keep doing boss things!!

4 Likes

Alright, this has gone a bit to far with name calling back and forth. Time for everybody to move on in the discussion.