Switching careers and, obviously, having questions!

What I ment by flying is the same as in you sit a lot. In a aircraft, you just can not pull over and buy a soda or snack. Operating the machine, major difference. I understand that there is more involved in flying. I know there are pilots flys like they drive their cars but from what I have learned watching and reading, you have less idiot’s cutting you off and causing wrecks etc.

I am tracking and watching my intake. US Aviation said they can train me at my weight but I would have to keep the weight loss going. It would be easier without wife’s cooking. lol

When I had health insurance my doctor had me research some diabetic meds. He told me that they have carb blockers and other medication that is low risk that would help. I research all medication before I take it unless I do not have a choice, like when I broke my leg. Thank god for Fentanyl that trip to the ER. It helped when they were twisting my leg for xrays.

What is your opinion on meds life Metformin or Byetta etc…?

I do not want surgery. Only bone that has been opened to the world is my upper jaw when I got dental implants.

Thank you all for the advise.

I am maintaining 500 to 700 calories a day. Looks like I am starting to loose a pound every three days or so. Treadmill and bike for 45 to an hour. Made a big pot of chilie. I am loving it… Eggs in the morning and a cup of Chile evening. If I get a sweet tooth that I can not shake, a teaspoon of peanut butter. Drinking water.

1 Like