Survey: Favorite Airline Livery?

Hometown favorite

Continental_Airlines_Boeing_747-200_Maiwald

Ole school
IMG_1288

1 Like

It’s really sad how Frank Lorenzo drew Pan Am into a bidding war over National Airlines. I wonder if they would have acquired National at a reasonable price we would still see them around?

The old “Proud bird with the golden tail.” I wish we had done our Continental retro in that paint scheme, but with the black meatball instead of the red.

518e0cdefd1607925f2cf16b6e3fbf7a

Ikr! It is so sad, but that is a very good question, but even if they still did exist unfortunately the current style of flying today was not how it was back then and they today would be like any other airline :frowning: they did it so well it would be such a nice luxury to see that logo in the air again sometime.

imagehttp://www.informationng.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Egypt-Air.jpg

This is my least favorite…
Southwest 737-200 N21SW (71)(Grd) DAL (BD)(46)-M

1 Like

The livery…not the airline

Agreed, that is one ugly paint job. Their new one isn’t much better.

Just a little better…this one was cool…

United should of put that on their “whales”

If only, United’s whales are being parked in the desert very soon, it might even be this month. I always wanted to fly that airplane and will never get the chance :frowning:

I don’t like Pokémon but this beats the plain ole ANA paint job

Not a fan.

1 Like

I still can’t believe they are parking them. I’ve got a friend who went from captain to first officer just to fly it before they parked them.

Pickachuuuuuu

What about The Simpsons?

Guys, this was supposed to be a post about the most attractive liveries, not the ugliest, lol.

6 Likes

Might as well add the aboriginal qantas 747s :joy:. Cool but ugly!

Ok, sorry Chris. I thought those other planes were pretty cool at out of the ordinary, Hawaiian Airlines planes are my favorite. HNL is the only airport I have ever lived near and I lived less than a mile away so I saw these planes very often. I became very fond of the “hula girl” plane as my kids called it. Maybe that backdrop helps a little also.

2 Likes

Jeremy,

Nothing to be sorry about, I was just joking with you guys.

The backdrop certainly doesn’t hurt in that photo, just about any paint job would look good there :slight_smile:

Maybe even one of the ones I put before.