Real Answers from Real Pilots

Started September 17th at KLZU

(Zachary Porter) #1

A little late with this, had a hectic two and a half weeks with starting at ATP and my girlfriend’s car breaking down, making me her chauffeur to/from medical school for the time being lol.

I started September 17th in Lawrenceville, Georgia at KLZU, and it has been a great experience so far. All of the instructors are very knowledgeable, and the weather has been as cooperative as one could hope for! I should be completing my solo portion in about three weeks to a month from now!

1 Like

Zach,

Thanks for the update. Keep them coming!

Chris

(Zachary Porter) #3

Finally freaking got my PPL today. Weather has severely delayed things for me. Going to be doing two flights a day for like three weeks to get caught up haha. Having a blast though, nothing negative to say!

1 Like

Congratulations!! That is a great accomplishment. Welcome to the pilot club and thank you for the update.

Chris

(Zachary Porter) #5

Thank you Chris!

(Zachary Porter) #6

Just wanted to check in and say that I’m in the crew stage finally! Currently stuck in Nashville due to the crazy wind shear

Zachary,

That is great, it is certainly the most enjoyable part of the program. Enjoy it, almost feels like airline flying.

Chris

1 Like