Solo Cross Countries

Hello everyone, just want to share, I finished my solo cross-countries this morning, what a great feeling and beautiful day. ISP-POU-GON-ISP. You really begin to feel like a pilot, especially keeping up with NY ATC. So thankful to be doing this, check ride fast approaching, wish me luck. Thank you to all out there that help make this happen, mentors, instructors, fellow students. Keep the good vibes flowing.
Kris

2 Likes

Congrats Kris! MAJOR accomplishment sir! I also hit POU on my solo x-countries back in the day. You also nailed it when you said “keeping up with NY ATC”. There are so many people who train away from the busy airspace and I feel that’s a huge mistake. The more exposure the better and it will serve you well for the rest of your career.

Adam

1 Like

Kris,

I am glad to hear that you are doing well and enjoying the program. Keep updating us.

Chris

Congrats man! I just finished my solo TOLs and do the XC solo eval Monday. So hopefully by the end of next week I will be done with the solos. Time flies when you’re having fun! Best of luck to you in your upcoming checkride!