Private Pilot! Checkride pass! 3/27 :)

So I started ATP on January 21st. And on Wednesday March 27th I passed my private pilot checkride almost a month in advance! My Instructor has been amazing and the entire staff at ATP has been nothing but outstanding. Apart from a few plane issues I have no complaints! I can’t wait for instrument training and even got some actual in on the way back :slight_smile:

1 down, 6 to go :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Michael,

That is awesome news, congratulations! Keep up the good work.

Chris

Bravo, Michael! :clap:t3:

Can’t wait to hear about your fun experiences during crew cross country.

Tory

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t super excited and really looking forward to crew. I caaaant wait.

1 Like

Michael,

Congrats on getting that done so quick! Any advice to the rest of us on how we can try to accelerate our training like you did? What did you do to get all the private work done that fast?

I was very fortunate that my instructor and I worked very well together. We pushed each other to fly as much as possible. We flew every day we could multiple times a day. I’m lucky enough to live in Georgia where the weather is pretty good for the most part. Just work with your instructor and let them know that you want to fly as much as possible and fly on weekends :smiley:

I live in Atlanta, and am looking to attend school in Georgia, as well. What airport did you go to? How was your experience?