Please, I need some help regarding my situstion

Hi all,

I am 33 yr old, and have a decent earning job already, but I still want to pursuit the dream as a pilot. Could you please help me with some doubts I have, and help me think if I should go for my dream. Eventually, I want to heavy internationally airline.

1. I am 33 yrs old, am I too late start. Actually I have found the answer from the forum. It is not too late.

2. I didnt go to college or university, do I have to have a bachelor degree in order to get a job in major? If I have to have a bachelor degree, does it have to be full time 4 year college degree?

3. Income wise. I am already have a job pays me 100k a year. However, it is about at most I can make annually in future. I am looking to get into a career that I am high interested and pays well. So, I question is how many years will it take for a average person, from now(no experience at all) till 100k salary annually. How much I can expect 10 year from now?

4. At the moment, how hard is it to find job at each stage of license. I.e. when I need a job to get first 500 hr, first 1500 - 2000hr.

Beside tuition, I do have to give up a well paid job to start my pilot training. Hope you guys understand my concerns. I am so worried, after so many years later, only thing left for me is the passion for flight.

Many many thanks.

Howard,

Please revisit the FAQ section, particularly the articles that mention age, college degrees, pay, and citizenship or permanent resident status.

Tory