Online college Degree while flight training

I am looking to do a online Aviation Degree with a bachelors that I can get why building hours and taking the course. I want to go into the airline with a Degree and my licenses at the same time. Any college names that you would recommend would be great.

Samuel,

There are many schools across the country. A simple Google search will offer many names. If you do want to do you degree online and you want an aviation degree you might want to do the first 2yrs just doing the core subjects and the aviation after since many schools will give you college credit for you licenses and ratings.

Adam

Samuel,

I would strongly recommend against trying to get a degree while also flight training with ATP. ATP’s course is highly condensed and will take all of your available time. If you are also diverting some of your time and attention to college classes, one of them is going to suffer.

Chris

Samuel,

Perhaps I misread your post and Chris didn’t? If you’re talking about earning your degree WHILE training with ATP the answer would be an adamant you shouldn’t. ATP’s program is HIGHLY accelerated allowing you to earn your licenses and rating in months vs years. The program is very challenging and frankly not everyone is successful. Diverting your attention trying to earn a degree is a recipe for failure.

Adam