My journey begins!

Sooooooo happy to announce that I got accepted into the commercial pilot program! I have a start day of May 14th 2018 in Naples, Florida!

Very much looking forward to this endeavor, getting started now on studying for my writtens to get them out of the way before I start.

1 Like

Congrats Hannah! You’re on your way! Enjoy your time before May because after that you can plan on being busy for a while!

Adam

1 Like

Thanks Adam!

I plan on being quite busy now too getting all these writtens done before May haha. If I get them all done now I figure I can use that extra time before May in order to hop a little further with study just not having the stress of a test afterward lol.

I was so excited I forgot to mention that I got lucky with my intro flight because the only available plane was a Piper Seminole! Sooo… even though it wasn’t logged and doesn’t technically count, I have about an hour and a half in a multi engine already, woohoo!

Hannah,

Very cool about the Seminole. 6 mos is PLENTY of time to take all the writtens. Relax.

Adam

Hannah,

That is great news, congratulations! Please keep us up to date as you go through the program.

Chris