Just Scheduled

Yeeeeesssssss!!! I just scheduled my start date for April 3rd at Daytona!!! Im soo excited! Already started reading from the extranet!

2 Likes

Angel,

That is fantastic! Congratulations!

Thanks for letting us know and please come back with any questions you have as you prepare for the program.

Chris

Congrats Angel! You’re on your way!

Adam

Sweet bud!!

Are you doing the ACPP or the International program?

Yarden

Thanks I will!!
@Yarden I will be taking the 40hr ACPP!

Do you think I have time to get the written out of the way before starting considering I’m two months away from starting?

Angel,

There are several writtens, but of course your first focus should be the Private Pilot written. Two months seems like it should be enough time, but it really depends on how much you study and how quickly you retain the information. Start hitting the prep software and then take some practice tests after a few weeks, that will help give you a very good idea of how your preparation is going.

Chris

Angel,

Two months is plenty but as Chris said that’s entirely up to you. ATP used to have a written test prep for the ATP written you would complete in half a day. Again it’s a question of how much time you have and have effectively you use that time.

Adam

Angel,

Just to give you some perspective, it usually takes students about 2 weeks to prepare for a written. One to go over all the questions in the question bank, and then another to take practice tests.
If you have 2 months to go, I’d say that you can get 4 out of the way (assuming you take the IRA and FII back to back). Totally recommend it.

Yarden