- What associate degree is required in order to apply?
- If you take classes, can they be in any subject to fulfill the 15 credits for applying? Will this affect acceptance?
- Where is the nearest facility to Brockton, Massachusetts?
- What is the acceptance rate? And what will help me get accepted?
- How long does it take to hear back about your acceptance from the time you apply?
- I have a foreign passport and a permanent residency card. Will this affect my application?
Any 2yr degree will qualify or equivalent work experience.
Not sure what you’re referring to re: 15 credits? The requirement is a 2yr degrre or 60+ college credits.
I have no idea of the rate. If you meet the requirements, have or can acquire the financing and successfully complete an admissions flight you should have no issues.
Once you satisfy the above it a fairly quick process.
As long as you’re a permanent resident AND successfully complete a TSA background check again you should have no issues.
I recommend you take a look at the FAQ section of this forum AND ATPs website for more info.
Thanks Adam for the quick response