January 2020 Schedule

Ivan,

If you are flexible with your days off, you should have a pretty goof ability to pick up trips, but it is generally pretty hard to go beyond 95 hours due to FAA limitations.

Chris

thank you so much for the helpā€¦ i am just 16 and i want to train my physical fitness starting at this age so as it may help in future qualificationsā€¦ any suggestions?

Sai,

The only fitness requirements for this job are being able to maintain First Class Medical. Thereā€™s no specific exercise or regimen, you simply need to eat right and do some exercise on a regular basis. Do whatever you enjoy.

Adam

thank you so much for the advice ! :slight_smile:

Hey Dan, this is Keeta here. How many flights are you allowed/required to fly a day?

Keeta,

I think you mean Chris and heā€™ll prob chime in later. The FAA limits the amount of flight time you can have per day but not the number of flights. Thatā€™s most often a contractual limit.

Not sure what Chrisā€™ limit is at United but at Hawaiian weā€™re limited to 9 per day. Again it varies by carrier.

Adam

Markeeta,

We are allowed to fly five flights in any given day. The thought of nine flights sounds absolutely exhausting.

Chris