Im about to finish my 4 year degree and starting all the steps to get a start date. Ive had an intro flight and loved every second of it. I even asked to go again they said no haha. I am about to take on a large financial investment that will effect my entire family. I’m young now and have no commitments but one day will have a family.
- Is having a healthy family possible with being a commercial pilot? Do any of you have a family/married? If so what are your thoughts?
- I’m someone who is not ADHD but I’m always fidgeting ( hands, fingers, legs). Can this be a reason to rethink aviation?
- Once you have reached a respected seniority level can you really build mostly your own schedule?
- Do you want to travel on your days off? Do you get burned out?
- If you had to rate your level of excitement from 1 being boring to 10 full excitement. How would you rate day one in the right seat to your advancement now?