Industry trends and ATP logistics

@Fly4Lyfe thanks for the details on aircraft. The CFI info is really good to know and helps a lot on my end as my wife and I would be relocating for the training and CFI time.

I appreciate the quick response!

@Fly4Lyfe
I am getting closer to pulling the trigger, but it will be a gradual process even after the decision is made as there are several steps involved. It will probably be January of next year before I start at ATP. I just went in for my 1st class medical last week cause I needed to check that box before we go ahead and uproot the family and officially start down this path, then I have to talk to my firm about relocating back to NY in the summer and get the kids in school, then would start in Jan of 2019 (after collecting my final bonus in December).

I have confidence in ATP’s program, but it is reassuring to hear about your experience thus far. Hopefully your savings plan has been working out about the way you expected (I have a similar plan and goal).

Anyway, I’ll be interested in tracking your continued progress and wish you best of luck.