Getting Closer

Will do Chris,

The forum has been a big help in planning and preparing for this big life transition. I hope to stay active on the forum as I go through the program as well (time permitting), as there seem to only be a few students on here to answer questions while currently attending ATP.

James

James,

I am glad to know that the forum has been so helpful to you, it is nice to know that what we do here matters. It would be great if you could keep up with us during the program, if anything just to let us know as you pass your checkrides.

Chris

It would be cool if we could get a “Student Life” section added to the list and maybe post little mini-blogs of each individual phase of training. Just an idea but it’s something I’ve seen a lot of interest from in a lot of different places from prospective students.

4 Likes

That is a good idea. I will look into that.

3 Likes

Sorry Chris! I never saw this reply until now. I would be glad to make a commitment to post as I go through the program if we could make this a reality!

Sounds great, in the meantime just post in the main forum :slight_smile: I look forward to reading about your experiences.

Great idea!

Adam