Gear, and ATP

Used all types of headsets. Look into the Clarity Aloft. Very light and works great. Prefer them over the Bose.

1 Like

I can make a note on Ipad size if you haven’t already purchased one. iPad air is about as big as I would recommend. I have an 11" pro and it’s too bulky to have on my thigh or on a yoke mount without interfering with flight controls or panel gauges. Just my two cents.

Landon thanks, but yea I’ve already purchased this 10.5 in Pro before knowing it would be an inconvenience. Like I said I’m 6ft 2in and it gets in the way of the Yoke when I pull aft enough and right aileron being I keep the iPad on my right Leg but I’m working with it. I recommend anything smaller than the 10.5in for all the prospect flight training students.

1 Like

Any recommendations on hood or foggles for someone wearing prescription glasses/sunglasses?
Thanks
Joseph

I wear glasses as well, I was always a fan of the hood as it did not interfere with my glasses.

Thanks Chris!

Joe,

Either is fine. I always liked the Foggles (less room and more comfy) but your call.

Adam