Feb 2020, the party's over!

So I’ve been living the good life on Reserve, hardly flying and working on my tan. Problem is I just bought a lovely new condo with an even lovelier mortgage and 75hrs just don’t cut it. So no kidding (I swear this is true), I was thinking “I have to think of some side gig to supplement my income, but hmmmm, what can i do that I’m good at, enjoy and pays well?”. See I’m really not that bright so it took me a while and then a light bulb went off in my head! Jerky boy, you already have a job that you’re pretty good at (?), you enjoy and pays really well! You just have to do it MORE! Now fortunately I did have some vacation and union days this month so to get to 96hrs it wasn’t too painful. We’ll see how I do in March? Wish me luck!

2/1: HNL-LIH-HNL-OGG-HNL-KOA-HNL
2/2-9: Vacation
2/10: OFF
2/11: OFF
2/12: HNL-KOA-HNL-KOA-OGG-HNL
2/13: Union
2/14: Union
2/15: HNL-OGG-HNL-LIH-HNL-LIH-HNL
2/16: HNL-KOA-HNL-OGG-HNL-ITO-HNL
2/17: HNL-LIH-HNL-KOA-LIH-HNL
2/18: Union
2/19: Union
2/20: OFF
2/21: OFF
2/22: OFF
2/23: HNL-KOA-HNL-OGG-HNL-ITO-HNL
2/24: HNL-ITO-HNL-KOA-HNL
2/25: OFF
2/26: OFF
2/27: OFF
2/28: HNL-ITO-OGG-HNL-LIH-HNL
2/29: HNL-ITO-HNL-LIH-OGG-HNL
3/1: HNL-OGG-HNL-LIH-HNL-LIH-HNL

96hrs pay but I’m already tired! :wink:

5 Likes

Adam,

Holy macaroni - a new condo…we have to get a must see picture of this luxurious purchase especially if it has a oceanside view. :smiley: Also well played on the light-bulb idea with bumping yourself up to 96 hours.

Brady

Brady,

Not quite ocean but on a canal that leads to the ocean. Took this the other morning from lanai. #pilotlifeisgood

10 Likes

Man…congratulations that is BEAUTIFUL!!! Well earned my friend.

1 Like

OMG, that is stunning! Congrats, Adam!

1 Like

Congratulations Adam, that is a stunning place to live! All the community looks forward to the housewarming party!!! :wink:

1 Like

Gotta pump up those numbers! Those are rookie numbers in this racket! :joy::joy::joy: So does this mean we won’t see you Friday at the alumni event?

Sergey,

Actually working high value lines are “rookie numbers” as the senior guys make the big bucks and don’t have to, but you wouldn’t know that would you?.. (sigh) so much to learn… :wink:

Hoping to make the next one.

Adam

I was joking, Captain! All this stuff is still so far from me that Mars seems closer.

Did you not see my wink?

Adam

What is the maximum amount of time you’re allowed to fly in a given month? Or is it a day by day, week by week basis?

Tim,

All of the above. There is a set of rules called FAR part 117 that set out these limits. The rules are incredibly complex and difficult to understand, but the basics of it are:

8 hours per day
30 hours per week
100 hours per month
1,000 hours per year.

Chris