Does going mait an avation mechanic program help?

wanted to know if going to mait an avation mechanic program and then going to atp would me help on someway to get accept in a major airline or do i need to get 4yr degree to get a chance to get hired on a major airline

Eduardo,

No. A college degree would serve you better.

Tory

Eduardo,

An aviation mechanic program is just that, it will help you to become a mechanic, not a pilot. Yes, you will need a four year degree to rehired by a major airline. Please check out the FAQ section as this and much more is covered in depth there.

I should also point out that your writing needs to improve significantly if you want to apply for. a professional level job making $300k per year. Things like capitalization, punctuation and complete sentences matter.

Chris

Eduardo,

It’s really simple. The Majors want you to have a 4yr BA/BS degree and there really isn’t any substitute for it.

Adam

Thank you for the respondses i really appreciated. I have an other question,can you do online college to get the 4yr degree while working for a regional airline?.

Eduardo,

Yes. This is a popular option. Just make sure you are enrolled in an accredited online university.

Tory