Discovery Flight!

All I can say is that I’m ALL IN!!! HOOKED! if there was a physical aviation iv plug me in at max drip! It was such a eye opening experience, my instructor was extremely knowledgeable and answered every and all questions to the fullest with confidence. I felt extremely welcomed when i first walked through the doors and could tell that it was legit and not just a “show.” When I arrived the instructor asked if I had my headsets…uh oh so luckily an instructor ran out and loaned me a pair so that I could fly, now that’s what I’m talking about. Without that id have to reschedule my flight time needless to say I was bummed but it all worked out perfectly. Sorry I’m jumping and the story is not in chronological order but we’re good…lol so what’s next is my deposit,medical card and then modules. I want to give a big thanks and great job and smooth landing to my instructor Luis at KVGT and all the staff that showed me such professionalism and kindness, can’t wait to get there…is it October yet???

2 Likes

@Flyguy good luck buddy keep an eye out for me my start date is 10/2.

1 Like

I am so glad that you had such a positive experience. Thanks for sharing it with us and keep in touch as you go through the program!

2 Likes

KC Thanks man, good luck to you as well, I’ll be long gone from Vegas at that point. My intention is to instruct @ KIWA. We’ll see how it works out.

Right on man, good luck to you and maybe we’ll meet in passing sir.

1 Like

Great to hear! October’s around the corner! Start working on those writtens bud!

Oh and stop grinning :slight_smile:

Adam

1 Like

Yes sir on those writtens and that perma-grin might be a huge problem. :smile:

1 Like

Ahhhh, now that my friend is the real trick! If you can keep that grin and that feeling of excitement throughout your career EVERYTHING else is cake :slight_smile:

Adam

3 Likes

@Adam if you get to know me then you’ll see, I’m smiling pretty much ALL the time with the personality to match!

1 Like

That’s awesome! I remember my introductory flight, it was one of the most memorable moments in my life!

1 Like

I need some help to cosign a loan to start flight trai ing

Jason,

When someone co-signs a loan they are sharing the responsibility for that debt and it becomes their debt should you default. You need to find someone close to you who would be comfortable doing that.

Adam