Denver Location

Do you guys know if there is somewhere I can obtain more information on the Denver location? I’m hoping to see some information on the facilities, aircraft types, aircraft numbers, student numbers and instructor numbers. Some photos of the facilities would really help as I am out of the US and cannot stop by for a visit. Any help would be much appreciated.

Steven,

You can check out this site: https://atpflightschool.com/flight_schools/colorado/denver-apa.html or call the admissions department.

As far as student and instructor numbers are concerned, you need to keep in mind that it is all relative and can change quickly. ATP carefully matches the number of instructors and airplanes to the number of students and the capabilities of the facility. This ratio will change as the number of students change. The company does not want instructors sitting around not flying anymore than the instructors want that.

I would really focus on whether or not ATP is the right school for you. If it is, I would simply pick the location that is most convenient for you. Don’t get me wrong, I understand your desire to see and learn more about the location, but I would just not place too much emphasis on “the numbers”.

Chris