Day 2 at KGKY in the books!

I just finished Day 2 at GKY and I have to say its more than I had hoped for. My instructor was younger than I would have imagined (cant drink yet for a few months) but he is FULL of useful knowledge and knows his stuff. The learning atmosphere is amazing and EVERY instructor and senior student is willing to help and eager to answer any and all questions. Oh and to top it all off I passed my FIA written today!!! That means I have ONE simple written to go and my entire written material is out of the way and I can focus on building a solid base to flying and learning. So far my experience has been nothing short of perfect for my DREAM job.

2 Likes

Glad to hear Derrick. Keep us posted. It’ll only get better :slight_smile:

Adam

1 Like

Thanks for the update, I’m getting excited for my start date! How long were you at the campus for and what all did you guys do?

1 Like

I come in at 8 am and study or stay til about 430 to 5 after my ground class and flight for the day

Ohh ok… Is sthe studying done with a group or self or both? Sorry for all the questions I’m just curious on how the days are there.

Both. Mainly self study most of the day. Your responsible for the bulk of your study on your own but there are groups sometimes

Foi done and passed!!!

Awesome. Congratulations!

1 Like

Feels good doesn’t it? :slight_smile:

Adam

1 Like