Current PPL-SEL, I need some advice

Thanks guys @Adam and @Chris.

Chris, you are right also about the quick trip, never would hurt on a weekend either to find an airplane to rent and fly home for a few hours if I can manage either outside of ATP training or instructing when that time would come…great concept. And to both, it would be beneficial for someone like myself not exposed enough already to airspace communications to get practice…

Thanks guys for all your help, will keep in touch as things plan. Got a call from ATP Admission today about when looking for course date etc. to get study materials and all. I informed them I was looking next year in July possibly, but wouldn’t mind getting a head start on studying. They told me they would help me out and get me at least in the system as a student and that whenever I come up with the deposit I can get my materials! So, I guess I transfer a little money here and there and get it paid for so I can began my next phase! :smiley:

Best,
Brady

Brady,

Getting ahead on the written is the best thing y9ou can do to help yourself in the program. Once you place the deposit down, you will have access to that study material.

Chris

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhh! As of tomorrow, I will be putting in my security deposit for a course start date in July 2020, anticipated location: TTN. So excited to be joining ATP and all of you guys!

Thank you all for your help, I plan to keep an eye on this forum domain, plus once I begin all my studying and things, post my experiences…cannot wait!

3 Likes

Brady,

We would love to hear bout your experiences as you go through the program, please keep us up to date and let us know what questions you have.

Chris

1 Like