Better Start Date?

I thought I would let you guys know, I have a start date of March 18th at Mesa! I’ve learned a lot already through the King’s course, might end up getting the Sporty’s app too.
Chris (Chris81), where did you end up finding housing, or is there a way I can direct message you for that information? Hope you’re having a good experience so far!

Congratulations to you - keep us updated on your progress - also looking at the Mesa/IWA location (Phoenix native).

Lots of housing options in the near vicinity. Check Zillow as well for an idea of local market prices as quality and prices vary so much among and within neighborhoods/areas in Phoenix. Hope you can find a comfortable situation where you won’t be stressed, can decompress, USA a gym, use a pool, study in peace, easy short commute.

Quick questio - Are you preparing with Sheppard, as well?

Will do! I’m moving from Ohio, so it’s a big change for me and a stress free environment would be nice ha. I haven’t used it yet, but I’ve heard that it’s great for helping prepare for the written.

Todd,

That is great news. Please keep us up to date as you go through the program.

Chris

Hey Todd,

You can email me, cmjurgens81@gmail.com. Lots of apartments close. And the student parking is about to change so some good info to know before you get here. When do you move?

Chris