Best current gen at-home flight sim

I certainly plan on using all tools at my disposal. I don’t understand the negativity in this thread. I never said I want to use “x” to accomplish all flying goals. I mean, I use a veryyy basic VOR navigation app on my iPhone, or I did, to help me understand to/from and flying radials. I also studied, watched YouTube videos, and experienced flying them in the air. So yea, A multi-prong approach towards learning is what works for me… Absolutely nothing against print outs and chair flying, I’ve also been using that as well. Quite honestly just rude to assume I’m some guy that would say, “oh yea, i learnt everything I’ll ever need to learn from MS flight sim…

PETER,

I’m sorry but when you read the posts on here can you not see the name they’re being directed towards? For some reason PETER (perhaps because you started this thread?) you seem to be responding and getting offended by responses NOT directed towards you? Both Chris and I said do what you like and what works for you, it was OTHERS who chimed in offensively. Not sure what your issue is now or who you perceive is being rude to you but it certainly wasn’t us.

I’m done. Peace out

Adam

Gotcha. Safe travels

Grant,

I would absolutely argue polo shirts over t-shirts, and not just because ATP requires polo shirts. I wore a polo or button down shirt to ATP every single day I was a student and instructor there and that was long before there was a dress code, it is called professionalism.

Chris

Peter,

Nobody assumed that you would ever say that you learned everything you need to know from flight sim, none of the mentors even implied such a thing. You asked a question and got a consistent response from all three mentors, when you and a few others disagreed with that, we explained our positions in more depth, but all said to feel free to do whatever you like, it is your training and your money. Again, that isn’t negativity.

Chris