Aviation pathway

I’m debating on choosing UND or embry-riddle. In UND I would like to apply for the united career path program. Which would be better, choosing UND simply by wanting this career path program or it would be better to choose embry-riddle and after college apply for United.

Thanks!

Juan,

As we say often we generally don’t recommend aviation degrees as you’re really pigeon holing yourself with a single career path. That said if you choose the university path both are fine schools with fine programs. Either way you’ll need to instruct and either way you’ll be spending quality time at a Regional.

Adam

Juan,

I would not make your plans based in United, or any other airline. UND and Riddle are both very expensive, I would look into less expensive options that can be an even faster path to the airlines.

You have a long time until you need to worry about which major airline you will work for.

Chris

Juan,

Both are good schools, but they also come with a high price tag. If that’s not a concern for you, choose whichever one you think is best for you. Lining yourself up for a major at this point is premature. You should be more focused on flight training. Once you’ve reached the regional airline level, then you can start thinking about what you need to do to fly for United.

Tory