Anyone starting at the Lawrenceville, Georgia location this month/September?

I don’t know if this is the correct forum, but I’m starting in September and I was wondering if anyone on here is starting at Lawrenceville this month or September?

Thought it would be a good idea to meet up before we all start. Comradery and whatnot!

I didn’t do anything special unfortunately, however I have learned some tips that can potentially help. Doing leg workouts (squats, lunges, deadlifts) will activate things in your body that can potentially increase growth. On top of that, calcium (for your bones) and a healthy amount of protein and water for your muscles so they can all grow together. Above all else SLEEEEP! Sleep is the most important factor to help your body grow, a solid 8 hours is the average, but being a teenager, shoot for 9-10!

When I saw to do leg workouts, you don’t need to get jacked, just enough to activate your muscles! Your body will do the rest hopefully! My girlfriend is my height, and her mom is very short while her dad is fairly tall. So there is definitely hope!