Admissions flight and location choice

Can someone roughly explain the process that follows the admissions flight?

Two key questions:

Are there specific start dates or classes by location or do students all start at different times?

Does the admissions flight need to be at the location one ends up attending? I’d be interested in moving to the other side of country but I’m thinking of doing an admissions flight at a local location.

When would you be starting?
If it’s within 6 months, you need to apply for financing and get your first class medical (very important, I’d work on scheduling that now.)

Classes generally start once per month, it seems like for most locations it’s either the first or second week of the month.

You do not have to go to the same location as your admissions flight.

Once you’ve done admissions flight, financing, and have your first class medical in hand, you would then call admissions and they will help sign you up for the location and start date of your choosing, as well as take your deposit fee to secure your start date.

Michael,

The admissions flight can be at any location, it does not have to be the one that you attend.

After the admissions flight the admissions department will contact you to let you know if you are being offered admission into the program.

The class dates vary by location, but are usually offered a few times per month at each location.

Chris